- Harvard Book Store author talks: David Ferry
- Harvard Book Store author talks: Carol Bundy
- Getrude Stein, Alice B. Toklas & Janet Malcolm!
- Harvard Book Store author talks: Kevin Smokler
- Harvard Book Store author talks: Alan Dershowitz
- Jonah Lehrer on Emotional Hijacking and “How We Decide”
- Public Media Maverick Jay Allison
- James Carroll Takes On Jerusalem
- How Fiction Works — with James Wood
- Talks@Harvard Book Store: Sean Dorrance Kelly
Jay Allison is also a contributor to Telling True Stories: A Nonfiction Writers’ Guide, a selection of essays from Harvard’s Nieman Conference on Narrative Journalism, and edited by Mark Kramer and Wendy Call. At the Harvard Book Store recently, Allison and Kramer banded together to tell a few stories of their own about authenticity, the narrative voice and the gruelling process of authorship.
Click here: to listen. (55 minutes)
And to hear more from Jay Allison on the Forum Network, click here!