- Griefer, Google Cooking and other Neologisms
- In Search of Neologisms with Esther Dyson
- More Neologisms with TPM’s Josh Marshall
- Jimmy Wales on Wikipedia – the word!
- Tim Wu’s neologism: Network neutrality!
- Ethan Zuckerman’s homage to homophily
- To friend or not to friend: Judith Donath on online social status
Josh Marshall (credit: NY Times)
Joshua Micah Marshall, who founded the influential site Talking Points Memo discusses the term “blogger”, a now old neologism that may have outgrown its usefulness, at least to him!
And here on this YouTube video, Josh Marshall tells Jenny Attiyeh how he came up with the name “Talking Points Memo”…
- Ethan Zuckerman of Global Voices waxes lyrical on the term homophily.
- MIT Media Lab’s Judith Donath explains the jolly online world of social networking!